What you'll need: Plate, Microwave, Triscuits, Fancy shred cheese, Hot sauce
- Cover a plate with one layer of Triscuits.
- Cover those crackers with the hot sauce (my favorites are Red Rooster or Frank's Red Hot).
- Place the plate of crackers in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until the sauce is baked into the crackers. *This is the part that makes them special!
- Pull out of microwave and sprinkle with cheese. Add additional hot sauce if desired.
- Place back in the microwave until cheese is melted.