1 can black beans
1 small white onion
1 plum tomato
- Prep: Chop zucchini into small bite-size pieces, drain black beans, chop white onion, and chop cilantro.
- Place a little bit of oil in a pan and saute zucchini an black beans.
- Season the zucchini and beans with cumin and cayenne and saute until tender, stir occasionally.
- Meanwhile, dice a plum tomato and add it to the mixture a few minutes before it's ready.
- When done, remove from pan and place in a bowl - keep the pan on the stove.
- Place a tortilla on a flat surface and sprinkle a little bit of the queso on half of the tortilla.
- Top cheese with a couple spoon fulls of the zucchini mixture, and then sprinkle on a little bit more cheese.
- Add a little cilantro and fold over the other half of the tortilla.
- Lightly butter one side of the tortilla and place in a hot pan.
- Fry until golden brown, flip and repeat.