Cinnamon Raisin Raspberry French Toast Bake
8 slices of Sun-Maid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1/2 brick cream cheese, softened
- Butter the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan.
- Break up the bread into bite sized pieces and place in the pan.
- Add the raspberries and mix with the bread.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add in the milk to the eggs and mix well.
- Pour the egg mixture over the bread. Press down slightly.
- Cut the cream cheese into small bits and sprinkle over top of the bread mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350. Uncover the baking pan, place in oven, and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve with maple syrup and enjoy!